WELCOME TO 3 HAMMERS GOLF COMPLEX
We are delighted to announce that due to the recent changes in government guidelines with regards COVID-19, the golf course and driving range are now open.
Whilst we are delighted to be able to play golf again, the Coronavirus Pandemic is still very much with us. So we will be strictly adhering to the government’s rules on social distancing and general safety and will only reopen when we feel it is safe and sensible to do so.
In essence, we will be operating a “Park & Play” approach, prohibiting any socialising at the Complex, both before and after golf.
This is contrary to our normal instincts and far from ideal, but it will minimise the chance of the virus spreading.
The health and well-being of our customers and staff is our number one priority.
To facilitate this we have had to temporarily change our operating methods and opening times for both the Golf Course and Driving Range.
Whereby you will now be required to pre book and pre pay for both a tee time on the golf course and a 30 minute time slot for a range bay.
We will be operating the range at a reduced capacity to maintain and safely control social distancing.
We will continue to monitor all guidance and will keep you informed of any changes we will be making in the future.
Your co-operation and help is greatly appreciated.
So, in order to play golf safely, these simple rules will now apply:
- Course prices remain the same but are now temporarily ONE ROUND ONLY! To reduce any physical contact you are now required to pre book and pre pay for your tee time in advance. Season Ticket holders must also now book a Tee Time in advance. To reserve your tee time please follow this link to our online booking system: https://3hammers-book-online.as.me/
- You are now required to check in at the car park welcome area upon arrival. Please have your booking confirmation (and corresponding season ticket if applicable) ready for inspection. Our staff, who are there to help, will direct you where to park accordingly.
- You are requested to remain in your vehicle until 5 minutes prior to your booking. With no more than 5 minutes to go, please head over to the 1st Tee.
- Please DO NOT TOUCH the flag sticks during your round. The hole cups have new “Safe Discs” covering them, preventing the ball from dropping fully inside the cup enabling you to collect your ball safely.
- All bunker rakes are removed to avoid physical contact. Please use your foot or a club to smooth the sand after play.
- Please do not hold anybody else up on the course, as queuing will be highly problematic. If you lose your ball, immediately wave any group behind through.
- Please stand at least 2 meters apart at all times when waiting for another golfer to hit their shot. Care must be taken to park trolleys and golf bags at a greater distance to ensure that correct social distancing is maintained.
- The Driving Range is now open as usual however we are operating at a reduced capacity. Range balls can be purchased using range loyalty cards or via contactless payment.
- You are now required to check in at the car park welcome area upon arrival. Please have your booking confirmation ready for inspection. Our staff, who are there to help, will direct you where to park accordingly.
- Strictly a maximum of 1 person per Range Bay. Sharing of Range Bays is not permitted. Please book your required bays accordingly.
- When finished on the Driving Range please leave using the new Exit door located to the far right end of the driving range, near the coaching bays. Do not go back inside through the main foyer.
- Please stay in your chosen Range Bay during your session. Refrain from touching anything unnecessarily.
- You must NOT come to the Complex if you have symptoms of COVID19 or suspect you have come into contact with someone who has COVID19.
- Strict social distancing will be in place. So, you must never get closer than 2 meters to any other person whilst at the complex.
- Toilet use will be limited to the single Disabled toilet in the main foyer next to Golf Reception. Please adhere to social distancing while inside.
- The indoor putting green will be open to 1 person at any time.
- Use the hand sanitizer stations when necessary.
- Our staff are there to help and will be wearing the relevant PPE, but please respect the social distancing guidelines.
- We will not be selling any food or drinks. Vending machines will be temporarily out of use.
- For the foreseeable future, we no longer accept cash. CARD PAYMENTS ONLY! Preferably contactless.
Please make certain that you fully understand and agree to all the above rules before arriving at the Golf Complex.
We would like to reiterate that all government guidelines are being followed and we are striving to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for you to get back playing golf.
If you have any questions, then please contact Golf Reception:
We look forward to welcoming you back to the 3 Hammers Golf Complex.
Keep safe and enjoy your golf.
3 Hammers Management Team.