WELCOME TO 3 HAMMERS GOLF COMPLEX
We are delighted to announce that due to the recent changes in government guidelines with regards COVID-19, we will soon be in a position to reopen the Driving Range and Golf Course.
Whilst we are delighted to be able to play golf again, the Coronavirus Pandemic is still very much with us. So we will be strictly adhering to the government’s rules on social distancing and general safety and will only reopen when we feel it is safe and sensible to do so.
In essence, we will be operating a “Park & Play” approach, prohibiting any socialising at the Complex, both before and after golf.
This is contrary to our normal instincts and far from ideal, but it will minimise the chance of the virus spreading.
The health and well-being of our customers and staff is our number one priority.
To facilitate this we have had to temporarily change our operating methods and opening times for both the Golf Course and Driving Range.
Whereby you will now be required to pre book and pre pay for both a tee time on the golf course and a 30 minute time slot for a range bay.
There will be a reduced capacity of 12 Range Bays available to book for every 30 minute session on the range, to maintain and safely control social distancing.
We must stress that this is all temporary and will hopefully make it possible for you to leave your house and play golf safely.
With all that in mind, our planned opening dates are as follows:
Driving Range (Exclusively for Range Loyalty Card Holders):
Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th May.
Driving Range (General Public):
From Monday 18th May.
Golf Course (Exclusively for Season Ticket holders only):
Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd May.
Golf Course (General Public):
From Saturday 23rd May.
Opening times for both the Range & Course will be: 10am-8:30pm.
Initially for 7 Days a week.
Your co-operation and help is greatly appreciated.
So, in order to play golf safely, these simple rules will now apply:
- Course prices remain the same but are now temporarily ONE ROUND ONLY! To reduce any physical contact you are now required to pre book and pre pay for your tee time in advance. Season Ticket holders must also now book a Tee Time in advance. To reserve your tee time please follow this link to our online booking system: https://3hammers-book-online.as.me/
- You are now required to check in at the car park welcome area upon arrival. Please have your booking confirmation (and corresponding season ticket if applicable) ready for inspection. Our staff, who are there to help, will direct you where to park accordingly.
- You are requested to remain in your vehicle until 5 minutes prior to your booking. With no more than 5 minutes to go, please head over to the 1st Tee.
- STRICTLY no more than 2 players per group (2 balls) on the course to maintain necessary social distancing and keep up speed of play.
- Please DO NOT TOUCH the flag sticks during your round. The hole cups have new “Safe Discs” covering them, preventing the ball from dropping fully inside the cup enabling you to collect your ball safely.
- All bunker rakes are removed to avoid physical contact. So bunkers are temporarily classed as Ground Under Repair. So if you go in a bunker take a free drop out, no nearer the hole.
- Please do not hold anybody else up on the course, as queuing will be highly problematic. If you lose your ball, immediately wave any group behind through.
- Please stand at least 2 meters apart at all times when waiting for another golfer to hit their shot. Care must be taken to park trolleys and golf bags at a greater distance to ensure that correct social distancing is maintained.
- Driving Range use is now strictly limited to 1x 30 minute session per person, with unlimited range balls during that time period for £6.50. To reduce any physical contact you are now required to pre book and pre pay in advance. To reserve your Range Bay please follow this link to our online booking system: https://3hammers-book-online.as.me/
- You are now required to check in at the car park welcome area upon arrival. Please have your booking confirmation ready for inspection. Our staff, who are there to help, will direct you where to park accordingly.
- You are requested to remain in your vehicle until 5 minutes prior to your booking. With 5 minutes to go, please head into the main foyer to safely queue for your range bay.
- Range Loyalty Cards and Discount Cards are temporarily NOT IN USE.
- Strictly a maximum of 1 person per Range Bay. Sharing of Range Bays is not permitted. Please book your required bays accordingly.
- When finished on the Driving Range please leave using the new Exit door located to the far right end of the driving range, near the coaching bays. Do not go back inside through the main foyer.
- Please stay in your chosen Range Bay during your 30 minute session. Refrain from touching anything unnecessarily. Staff will have a 10 minute cleaning regime at the end of every 30 minute Range session.
- You must NOT come to the Complex if you have symptoms of COVID19 or suspect you have come into contact with someone who has COVID19.
- Strict social distancing will be in place. So, you must never get closer than 2 meters to any other person whilst at the complex.
- The Bar & Bistro and American Golf Store will remain closed until it is safe for them to open.
- Toilet use will be limited to the single Disabled toilet in the main foyer next to Golf Reception. Please adhere to social distancing while inside.
- The indoor putting green will be temporarily out of use.
- Use the hand sanitizer stations when necessary.
- Our staff are there to help and will be wearing the relevant PPE, but please respect the social distancing guidelines.
- We will not be selling any food or drinks. Vending machines will be temporarily out of use.
- For the foreseeable future, we no longer accept cash. CARD PAYMENTS ONLY! Preferably contactless.
Please make certain that you fully understand and agree to all the above rules before arriving at the Golf Complex.
We would like to reiterate that all government guidelines are being followed and we are striving to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for you to get back playing golf.
If you have any questions, then please contact Golf Reception:
We look forward to welcoming you back to the 3 Hammers Golf Complex.
Keep safe and enjoy your golf.
3 Hammers Management Team.